Customers and application areas
The sealing products from HI-FIX are unvulcanised, have different degrees of adhesiveness and do not become hard with age.
HI-FIX sealing products are used for:
- Sealing of joints for remote heating pipes
- Sealing of skylight windows
- Aluminium/glass facades, glass roofs, winter gardens
- Environment-protective sealing for roads and airports (non-bitumen)
- Sealing of water reservoirs
- Sealing of windows in garage and industrial doors
- Joining of telecom and low voltage electrical cables
- Sealing of electricity boxes
- Sealing in areas where there is no open/close function
The adhesive butyl rubber tape from HI-FIX can be manufactured with a surface of aluminium foil, plastic foil, vlies tape, polyester fibre or other material, the customer may require.
All our extruded products are finger-lift manufactured. This means that the paper or foil on which our adhesive tape is manufactured, is 5 to 6 mm wider than the produced foil. In this way removal of the paper or plastic foil during use is eased.
The hot-applied mastic from HI-FIX is heated in melting equipment and is excellently suited to automatic application. Several of our customers use robots with a dosage head in their production.
INDIVIDUAL SOLUTIONS FROM OWN LAB
Individual solutions from own lab